Sunday, March 22, 2009

Handbags

Some women like to buy shoes. Some women like to buy clothes. Me, I like to buy handbags. I like to look at them in stores and on QVC and the QVC website. I look to see what handbags other women are carrying. Anyways, that got me to thinking...I don't like brown handbags. I don't know why I don't like then , I just don't. I am not a big fan of white handbags either but that is just because white gets dirty so fast. Lately my favorite color has been blue. Like a denim blue. Probably because I mostly just wear jeans. Anyways, I have been contemplating for several days as to why I don't like brown bags. Still don't know. Maybe brown is just boring.
Come to think of it....I don't like Brown shoes either!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Vickie and I was just searching random blogs and yours popped up and I scrolled down a bit and see this post! Yes, I have found my sister seperated at birth!!! I too love handbags. I love to people watch and those close to me know that I'm just purse shopping because if I find one I like TRUST ME, I have no problem asking where said handbag was purchased! Ok, I'm rambling. Would you mind if I followed your blog?

    ReplyDelete