Friday, May 1, 2009

GREEN

April was Earth Month and I have to say I really hate all this "GREEN" stuff!!! You know.... the carbon foot print, don't use any water or breath out or drive your car... that kind of stuff. But after reflecting on the subject I released I am green....a little anyways. I have planted 15 trees on my little piece of land. I water all my house plants with the old fish water when cleaning the fish tanks. I recycle all my diet Coke cans. So why do I hate all this GREEN stuff. Well I hate being told you have to do this . Hate having it crammed down my throat. Hate that GREEN is so political. Hate how TV shows think they have to be GREEN. I hate that people like Al Gore think they have the right to tell you how to live and that you need to do it GREEN but they don't and won't do it themselves. So bottom line...I hate GREEN even though I am Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment