Thursday, January 15, 2009

Plane Crash

Today a US Airways jet crashed in the Hudson River between Manhattan and New Jersey in New York after a flock of birds apparently struck its engines. There were about 155 people on board and all survived. How great was that! I fly about twice a year and can't help but think about what if the plane I am on goes down. So that made me think if I ever had to be on a Plane that crashed this would have been the one to be on. Don't get me wrong...I am not trying to make little of this event. I know it was horrifing and scarry but all survived with just a few injuries. The pilot was a hero and the people who were on that plane now have this great, scarry story to tell thier grandkids. A happy ending to a really bad situation. The story of how "I survived a plane crash in the Hudson river." I just hope that if ever a plane I am on goes down I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment